Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thing #20

It's Youtube time! Since I already posted an online video in assignment #19, this should be a snap (operative word: should). Of course, in keeping with my foodie theme, I did a search for some of my favorite chefs. Not only did I find some instructive (and entertaining) videos, I stumbled upon a video by the author of The Lost Ravioli Recipes of Hoboken: a search for food and family by Laura Schenone. I think that library websites could benefit from having instructional videos, e.g., how to find a book, the Dewey decimal system, etc. It's also a way to connect with younger and tech-savvy customers.

Enjoy the video of Lidia teaching someone (who's absolutely clueless in the kitchen!) how to make his grandmother's ravioli . . .

tlk

No comments:

Post a Comment