Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thing #22

Finally into the homestretch! I've created an account on NetLibrary and then tried to find some of my favorite authors -- Peter Mayle, Jamie Oliver (you knew there'd be a food connection!), and others, and the only one I could find was Shakespeare (I would've been really upset if the Bard weren't available). So much for selection. Of course, if I were in the MCPL catalog, I would just do a search for a particular author or title, and it might be available from a vendor other than NetLibrary. I also tried downloading an e-audiobook, but would have had to download software for the program to run, which I can't do on a branch computer.

I don't listen to e-audiobooks, but if I did, I would just search the MCPL catalog instead of limiting myself to a specific vendor.

tlk

No comments:

Post a Comment